Not all Team members are members of the call queue

Brass Contributor

I added a Teams Channel within a Call Queue. The Team has 21 members but only 17 agents are shown up. All have a E5 license and a personal number. Anyone had a similar behaviour?

5 Replies

@chriswagner 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create

Did you ever solve this issue or come up with a work-around, I am also experiencing something similar; Team has 47 members but only 45 appear as agents to the call queue...

@chriswagner @EthanAnderson 

I ran into the same issue when I commenced rolling out teams calling. Figured out that if the number of members in the team exceeds the maximum number of calls allowed then that is where it's capped. Increase the number of maximum calls allowed. It must be greater than count of team members.

This worked for us - increasing the Call Queue overflow value to be greater than the number of members in the Team.

This seems kind of counterintuitive.
Is this for real? How does the maximum number of queued calls have any relevance to the number of agents assigned to the queue? So let me get this straight, if I have 50 agents configured in a queue group and I want calls to overflow when the queued calls reach 10, I need to set the overflow exception to 60 calls? If only 35 of those 50 agents make themselves available to take calls, does that mean that calls will only overflow when there's 25 calls queued (i.e. 60-35)?