MS Teams subsidiary no video call button

Copper Contributor

Good morning everyone, i got a strange issue in one of our subsidiary Teams environment. Long story short: there is no video call button in Teams chat. Not on Windows 10 desktop nor on mobile phones...

In my environment (and other subsidiaries) everything works fine but i can't call them either, they don't even see the call coming in.

I checked all configuration a multiple times now and only found this in MS Teams log:

Just read all forums on the internet en found some settings to check but every settings seems to be correct. I have no idea what to do now so started this discussion. 

2021-01-14T08:43:05.180Z Inf UserAppsStore: Skipped calls app with isFirstParty as false [callTab]
2021-01-14T08:43:05.180Z Inf UserAppsStore: Skipped calls app with isFirstParty as false [callTab]
2021-01-14T08:43:05.180Z Inf callingSupportService: Calculated isPSTNCallingAllowed with the following flags: {"isCallingAllowed":null,"isSfbCloud":true,"isEvEnabled":null,"disableCallingForHybridVoice":true,"pstnType":"OnPrem","isBusinessVoicePath":false,"isByotEnabled":false,"allowWebPSTNCalling":null,"enableAllowWebPSTNCalling":true,"isWeb":false,"result":null}. Old state: null, Current state null
2021-01-14T08:43:05.180Z Inf callingSupportService: Calculated IsCallingAllowedChanged with the following flags: {"isCallingEnabledByTenant":null,"isOneToOneCallingEnabled":true,"isCallingSupportedEnvironment":true,"isCallingAllowedInVdi":true,"result":null}. Old state: null, Current state null

1 Reply

Anyone who knows what triggers this ussue? Please help me out!