📄 How to create polls with multiple questions in Teams [Poll Tips]

MVP

:clapper_board:NEW VIDEO N. 323:clapper_board:
Microsoft Forms supports multiple question in 1 poll for Polls app in Teams meeting.
This feature will help meeting presenters ask multiple questions in 1 poll with single 'Launch', to improve the meeting efficiency and better engage with attendees.
Moreover You can now add images to questions in polls from the Polls app in Teams.
Images from a local file can be used to increase engagement and better explain your questions to attendees.
#giulianodeluca #remotework #remotelearning #Teams #MicrosoftTteams #Microsoft #corporate #tutorial #officetips #Forms #MicrosoftForms #Poll

6 Replies

@Giuliano De Luca Is this new poll experience with multiple questions only available when set up in a Teams meeting? I'm not seeing the functionality within a Teams chat (only single question poll available).

@NikkiC-W 
It is not working for me either..

Microsoft is rolling out this feature it will come soon
Microsoft is rolling out this feature it will come soon

@Giuliano De Luca

I have the new option to add a multi poll to a meeting, however I am unable to re-use this in another meeting as in the way I can with one poll. It will let me select it but not add it. Is this same for you? 

@Giuliano De Luca 

This feature still does not seem to be available in Teams Polls.  When will it be made available?