Jun 30 2023 06:22 AM
Jun 30 2023 06:11 PM
If you have assigned the Teams Premium license to a user, but the changes are not reflecting within 24 hours, you can try this:
1. Wait for Synchronization: Sometimes, it can take some time for the license assignment to propagate across Microsoft systems. Wait for a little longer, usually up to 24 to 48 hours, and check if the changes are applied.
2. Verify License Assignment: Double-check that you have assigned the Teams Premium license correctly to the user. Ensure that the license is active and properly associated with the user account.
3. Sign Out and Sign In: Ask the user to sign out of Teams and sign back in. This action can help refresh the license status and apply any pending changes.
4. License Activation: In some cases, the license might not activate automatically. You can manually activate the license by following these steps:
a. Open Microsoft Teams.
b. Click on your profile picture or initials at the top right corner.
c. Select "Check for updates" from the dropdown menu.
d. Teams will check for any available updates and apply the license changes if necessary.
5. Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's recommended to reach out to Microsoft support for further assistance.