SOLVED

Audio Conferencing Dial-in details not displayed along with Teams' meeting details

Copper Contributor

For one of the user in our tenant, the audio conferencing dial-in details are not displayed when scheduling Teams meeting(click on "Teams Meeting" in ribbon of Outlook meeting invite) . The users' Team meeting link and Video conference ID details are displayed but audio conferencing details are not displayed.

I checked user license and user has "Microsoft 365 Audio conferencing" license enabled.

In Teams admin center, "Audio conferencing" section (Below Account tab) is not displayed for the user in User page

In Team's admin center, I clicked on "User" and then searched for the user, I see that "Audio Conferencing" option is set to "On", the "Interpreted User Type" is set to "PureOnlineEnabledUserWithNoService".

For all other users for whom audio conferencing is working as expected, the Interpreted user type is set to "PureOnlineEnabledUserWithTeamsService"

How to update the Interpreted User Type of the user to "PureOnlineEnabledUserWithTeamsService" so that audio conferencing details are displayed when user schedules Team meetings?

5 Replies
best response confirmed by George91288 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hello, interesting question I've never heard before. This might be obvious and something you've already done, but I would remove the license, wait a while and then re-assign the audio conferencing license. Let me know the outcome!
@ChristianBergstrom Many thanks for your response and suggestion. While I have asked the concerned team to re-activate "audio conferencing" license for the user, can you let me know on how to update the "Interpreted user type"?

@George91288 OK, updated post. This must be license related and the value will switch when the user has a Teams license. So verify that this user has a valid Teams license plus the Audio Conferencing license.

@ChristianBergstromRemoving and Re-assigning the "Microsoft 365 Audio Conferencing" and "Microsoft Teams" licenses for the user resolved the issue. "Interpreted User Type" value also got updated once the licenses were re-assigned. I had to wait for nearly 48 hours for the changes to take effect. Many thanks for your support and suggestion.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by George91288 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hello, interesting question I've never heard before. This might be obvious and something you've already done, but I would remove the license, wait a while and then re-assign the audio conferencing license. Let me know the outcome!

View solution in original post