What new in Office 365 in 2017

Silver Contributor

Last year I posted a big list of changes in Office 365, this year I have done the same but put it in a free TechNet report for the community. It's my way of giving back and hopefully, it's a useful resource.  I put some predictions in there looking at the year ahead plus some additional commentary. 

It's been a labour of love, as it's taken a while to complete and bring together. Please check it out if you get a chance or have any feedback, thanks.

Office 365 Year in Review 2017 download on TechNet

Big thanks to the people I mention in the credits and more besides, you guys rock! 

What's stood out for you in 2017, any particular features that jump out at you when looking back?

8 Replies

Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

And big thanks for mentioning me in the credits!

Thanks Cian great work again!

Thanks @Salvatore Biscari, it was fun to put together if a bit time-consuming. It was difficult to limit the credits to only a page and I added a few names since yesterday but it's just my way of acknowledging the community and their contributions! 

Thanks for your support @Deleted, really appreciate it!

Great job ! Thanks for sharing !

Super! Very valuable information. Great job.

Good work Cian. It’s amazing how far Office 365 has come in a year. Having had the privilege of communicating directly with the product teams has been awesome and, in particular, in my own case with the Office 365 Analytics team through one to one sessions, there is more to come in 2018. Many thanks for the credit in your document, like you I’m always happy to share in this great community. 

Great compilation of Office 365 news for this year, Cian.

Thanks for all the kind comments, the report has been downloaded 130 times now and featured in @Thomas C. Finney weekly digest! 

Cheers @Nuno Silva@Joost Koopmans and @SandroFigueiredo, thanks very much! Thanks as well @John Wynne, agreed, what a year it's been, monumental really, SharePoint and Teams standout for me but there has been so much else that has impressed as well.