Step by step Guide for employees

Copper Contributor

Hi! I manage a brokerage and am looking for a nice clean way to show a step by step guide in sharepoint.  Ideally, it would show each step in the process and have links/embedded videos for each step throughout a process.  ANy suggestions on the best way to do this as opposed to just a list?

1 Reply

@adamsellsnj well you will need one or more lists, but my suggestion is to use those as a data source for an app in Power Apps. You can then navigate between screens using forward/back buttons, can branch to different screens and have a menu of screens. Videos can be embedded or launched in a new tab and links also can be launched from any screen. I have just started to build our new business management system with an app that uses this approach to replace 100 Visio flow charts embedded on SharePoint pages with lists and a single overall Power App. It's not necessarily easy and will take me into next year to complete but that's the approach I'm taking.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)