While typing an email the email goes to the bottom of the screen as a draft

Iron Contributor

Hello everyone,

We just start our deployment Office 365 to my users but something weird made us stopped.

This is from ours users:

This happens a great deal, while I'm typing an email a new email will open and the one I'm currently typing goes down to the bottom of the screen below the emails I'm typing, this also happens when I scheduling a calendar event.

Any thought on this regards?

Thank you in advance, 

1 Reply

Hello,@ADumith 

It seems like you're facing an issue where your emails are getting saved as drafts and moving down to the bottom of the screen while you're still typing them. This can be a frustrating experience, but fortunately, there are a few things that you can try to resolve this issue.

Firstly, I would recommend checking your internet connection as this issue can sometimes be caused by a poor connection. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection before composing your emails or scheduling calendar events.

Secondly, it could be possible that there is a browser extension or add-on that is interfering with your email client. Try disabling any browser extensions that you have installed and then restarting your browser.

Lastly, if the issue persists, you may want to try clearing your browser cache and cookies. This will remove any temporary data that your browser may have stored, which could be causing the issue.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.