Teams call log. Call Queue tied to Team call log.

Copper Contributor

I have three call queues. Each call queue is assigned to a different team. Each of those teams has a "Calls" tab. The calls tab is not showing the correct information. 

For example, one call queue for a new number shows all the voicemails. It shows not incoming or outgoing calls. None of these voicemails are for calls for this phone number. It shows voicemails from before I created the call queue with the new number. 

Another call queue shows voicemails and calls. The voicemails that show on this CQ are not all related to the phone number. 

Another related issue I spotted is that the logs on the interface (both web and desktop) do not show all the calls. There are missing calls on the interface that show up when the report for calls is executed. 

Another issue is that sometimes calls are not being displayed. I was waiting for a scheduled call. In an hour they called again and let me know they called. There was no notice in the interface. The next day the voicemail showed up.

1 Reply

@Heimlich13 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create