SOLVED

Tasks by Planner and to do, One note attachment

Copper Contributor

I'm adding tasks to a "Teams Channel" and I want to add an attachment to the task, the attachment is a One Note tab, how do I do this? I see that you can add the whole book by adding a "OneNote" tab, that's nice, but i want to add just a tab from the whole notebook - is this possible or will i have to move the tab out and create a separate file to attach???

One other thing, when looking at the Headers, i see " Lists, Boards, Charts, etc" it always defaults to Boards, is it possible to change this to Lists?

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Therese_Solimeno (Moderator)
Solution

@Shaun_the_Photog If You want to add a OneNote-page to a Task in the Planner of the Team you can do the following:

Open OneNote in browser and the page. Copy the url from your browser address bar.

Go to your Team, open the Planner (Tasks). Open or create a task. 

Go to Add Attachment and select "A link to a URL"

Paste the url you recently copied.

AddLinktourl.png

It should then look like this when you have saved the task.

ALinkedPage.png

Regarding "Planner", you cannot default it to Lists.

Regards, Magnus

@MagnusGoksoyrOLDProfile , perfect this solved that issue

Another question for you, I've a channel with multiple Buckets, how can i use power automate to populate the different buckets where needed, does the table that is being used for the data need to be in a certain format? where can i find out this and other info on power automate?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Therese_Solimeno (Moderator)
Solution

@Shaun_the_Photog If You want to add a OneNote-page to a Task in the Planner of the Team you can do the following:

Open OneNote in browser and the page. Copy the url from your browser address bar.

Go to your Team, open the Planner (Tasks). Open or create a task. 

Go to Add Attachment and select "A link to a URL"

Paste the url you recently copied.

AddLinktourl.png

It should then look like this when you have saved the task.

ALinkedPage.png

Regarding "Planner", you cannot default it to Lists.

Regards, Magnus

View solution in original post