SOLVED

"D'oh something went wrong" Error 503

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I hope you can help me with this problem I am experiencing with trying to use Microsoft Teams.

I am an independent Supply Chain consultant and a potential client asked me to have a meeting via Microsoft Teams.

So I have installed the Free version of Microsoft Teams in my desktop and created a account (I have Microsoft Office 2013 in my computer, so I already had a Microsoft account which in this case it is a hotmail account). Then, when I tried to log in to MS Teams I got the message  "D'oh something went wrong" Error 503. I have tried multiple times (at least 10) and still haveing the same error.

Could you pls tell me why is this happening? and how could this be fixed?

Thanks you,

Karina

6 Replies
Almost looks like a network issue! Can you try login via web client: teams.microsoft.com
Or the mobile client?

Also, are you just participating in a teams meeting or you are setting one up yourself?

@Karina2310 

Can you sucessfully log into the web version of Teams?

https://teams.microsoft.com

@Sam_B 

Hi Sam,

Thank you, yes I was able to log in to the web version (link you provided). So, I will use this version.

Teams desktop version is not working.

Thank you for your help.

Karina

@adam deltinger 

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I was able to log in to the web version of Teams.

I am participating in a team meeting (I presume they will invite me). Are there different technical requirements is you participate vs set up the meeting?

I thought the issue was related to me using a hotmail/gmail account instead of a company/university domain email.

Karina  

best response confirmed by Karina2310 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You don’t need to set up a trial version to participate! They can invite your email address and you can join via a browser or use the desktop version without signing in!

@adam deltinger 

Thank you for the information Adam!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Karina2310 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You don’t need to set up a trial version to participate! They can invite your email address and you can join via a browser or use the desktop version without signing in!

View solution in original post