NDI and TEAMS (Display issues)

Copper Contributor

HI Team and all,

I'm looking for a place to discuss some points about NDI and TEAMS i'm using quite often since a couple of months now. I would like to know if some of you already met the same issue.

I just done an event using NDI with some "speakers" using their own webcam connected to TEAMS (so far all good), and i don't know why but for one speaker, the video display disappear and i receive the TEAMS purple background instead , what is i want to avoid for a  live session....with customers.

for the 3 other speakers all was ok, i kept them on screen , even when they were not talking....but for one of them, it alternated between webcam display and TEAMS LOGO/Background.....how can i handle that, if some of you have some advice. Thank you in advance !!

1 Reply

@nbregeon 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create