SOLVED

Ms Teams Integration with CRM

Microsoft

Hello Teams Expert,

I would like to know how I can integrate MS teams with a CRM database that contains the information of some contacts.

So whenever a caller call someone on Teams, a custom web page is displayed that contains the info of this caller, which are queried from the CRM database

Is this doable? and if yes, what is the integration and The APIs required

Best Regards

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@Karim Hossam 

Here is the document which will get you started on Teams and Dynamics 365 integration

Overview of Microsoft Teams integration with Dynamics 365 apps | Microsoft Docs

However, from what you describe below I would also look into Microsoft Contact Centre solution which was announced at Inspire

Introducing the Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform: A comprehensive, flexible customer care s...

Microsoft Unveils Digital Contact Centre Platform at Inspire 2022 - UC Today

And also look into Azure Communications Too

Connect to Azure Communication Services | Microsoft Docs

Particularly via the last two solutions, via these methods you should have the ability to address your scenario: when someone calls it links to a contact and their business information

Hope that helps to get you started. 

Best, Chris

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@Karim Hossam 

Here is the document which will get you started on Teams and Dynamics 365 integration

Overview of Microsoft Teams integration with Dynamics 365 apps | Microsoft Docs

However, from what you describe below I would also look into Microsoft Contact Centre solution which was announced at Inspire

Introducing the Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform: A comprehensive, flexible customer care s...

Microsoft Unveils Digital Contact Centre Platform at Inspire 2022 - UC Today

And also look into Azure Communications Too

Connect to Azure Communication Services | Microsoft Docs

Particularly via the last two solutions, via these methods you should have the ability to address your scenario: when someone calls it links to a contact and their business information

Hope that helps to get you started. 

Best, Chris

View solution in original post