SOLVED

Microsoft Forms

Copper Contributor

Hello, I'm new to this community but I have a question that I hope someone can respond to.  Is there a limit to the number of responses to a form? If so, what is the limit? I tried to look it up in the ? Help section but if I read it correctly, it appears that I can only collect 100 responses to the form.  If there is a 100 response limit, can I delete responses that I've already downloaded and saved so that I can collect new responses?  I need an answer to this fairly soon as I fear we will hit the limit within the next month or so.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Background:

I have created a COVID-19 employee self report form and unfortunately, only 2 weeks into the application, we are already at 44 responses.  I don't want to have to create a duplicate form and send out a new link in order to be able to get new responses.  I work for a company with over 1200 employees.  The self reporting form is extremely helpful for my team (Human Resources) in collecting information that helps us to apply a preestablished protocol.  

3 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Thank you very much for the info. This was extremely helpful.
Hi - did you find a workaround to this limit issue? What are you considering when you hit max limit?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)