SOLVED

Logitech Group Camera not recognized in Teams but in other works on other app

Copper Contributor

In mac OS camera is not detected in Team App, in device setting show me no camera. but its work on portal base and on other application like facetime and zoom.

6 Replies
You may want to try out the troubleshooting steps on this page. If you try them, does this problem still happen?
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution
As this system use for only Metting purpose, I've created a new user. and its resolve.

I am having this problem also. It was working before, but a recent update to Teams means no camera will work on the Teams app. However, it does work if I join the meeting using a browser (so it is definitely the app that causes the problem). When I join a meeting, I have no camera, plus the mic sometimes does not work. Further, I cannot access any settings on Teams to change back to the camera built into the mac itself -I just get a blank ribbon. I have uninstalled Teams and reinstalled and it is exactly the same.

@Charlie_Culling 

If i have Logi Capture running, then team will see the camera. (On Windows). Bus as you said, Teams can no longer turn the camera on and off...

@Peter Heath I have just solved my issue this morning by deleting the cache for Teams and fiddling with the settings in System Preferences. I think it was the Cache deletion that worked. https://helpcenter.elearningforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015416178-Clearing-cache-in-the-Microsoft...

I hope this helps you

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution
As this system use for only Metting purpose, I've created a new user. and its resolve.

View solution in original post