ISSUES WITH USING LOOPBACK ON MSTeams - Audio glitchy, speeding up and slowing down and distorting

Copper Contributor
Hi, 

I HAVE AN URGENT ISSUE WITH MICROSOFT TEAMS.

I am struggling with Microsoft Teams Audio, it is very temperamental! 

I am using a guest MST account from a company I work for. We have meetings of around 90 - 160 people and is in a radio show style format where we have 2 hosts speaking (all cameras are off and those not speaking are on mute). I re-route the audio I want to play from my audio software (e.g. iTunes) on my laptop using Loopback or Soundflower and change the Microphone input on MST to either Loopback or Soundflower (see attached picture). I'm having issues with the audio (songs) being played it's either really glitchy or sometimes very distorted and speeding up and slowing down, at other times it sounds perfectly fine. I have a superfast internet connection and run directly through ethernet to my laptop with a 350 mbps download speed and 30mbps upload speed.
Whenever I play the songs through MST everyone is on mute and it is only my microphone channel that is open.
Please can someone help me how to fix this issue as I'm not sure what else to try. Any help is very much appreciated! 

2 Replies
I’m not familiar with those but tried VoiceMeeter?
Don’t “Include system sound” work ?

Adam

Hi @adam deltinger thank you for your reply. I am using an Apple Macbook Pro, can I use VoiceMeeter with a Macbook?

Thank you

Nadia