SOLVED

Issue with Israeli Phone Number and Meetings

Copper Contributor

Hey Everyone, 

We face some Issues when we try to add a Israeli Phone Number (+972) to a meeting or a call. There is no ringing on the caller Side and the Call show Leaving. 

Is there a know issue with Israeli Phone numbers? 

A direct Call works without Problems.

Thanks for feedback

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Indy (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi,

That is the normal that you don't here any ring tone (ringback tone) in the meeting when adding participant by entering their number. When it show "Leaving" it was probably due to nobody answered. Or do you have the same issue with all Israeli numbers you try to add?

It could also be that Israeli numbers are not in Zone A and not included in the dial-out included in Audio Conferencing, so Communication Credits are needed.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/audio-conferencing-zones
Hey Linus,

Thanks for your Feedback. The Guy on the Israeli Phone is a Customer who help us to test :) We call with Teams Client to Phone Line over our Own SBC, so a direct call never run over Teams only. But when i do a Meeting "add" it don't work.

Regarding Zone A, you are right! Israeli is not member of Zone A, so i guess this explane the Issue. I never got in Touch with the Phone Zone Stuff. So thanks for this Feedback ...

Have a nice Day! Take Care
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Indy (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi,

That is the normal that you don't here any ring tone (ringback tone) in the meeting when adding participant by entering their number. When it show "Leaving" it was probably due to nobody answered. Or do you have the same issue with all Israeli numbers you try to add?

It could also be that Israeli numbers are not in Zone A and not included in the dial-out included in Audio Conferencing, so Communication Credits are needed.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/audio-conferencing-zones

View solution in original post