SOLVED

How to add shared calendar to Microsoft Teams channel 📅

MVP

NEW VIDEO N. 59

In this video tutorial, we’ll see how to add a shared calendar to #MicrosoftTeams channel.

I’ll show you how you can take advantage by using the Channel Calendar app available in the Teams app store in order to share the calendar with your team and use one place for your team events, all members except guests can add events to the calendar and view event details.

#Microsoft365 #m365 #Office365 #YouTube #YouTuber #productivity #tutorial #Video #Teams #msteams

In this video tutorial, we'll see how to add a shared calendar to the Microsoft Teams channel. I'll show you how you can take advantage by using the Channel Calendar app available in the Teams app store in order to share the calendar with your team and use one place for your team events, all ...
27 Replies
I even made sure to add teams by using the 'add teams' button and I also added the group as required. The even does not show up in the group calendar from the teams side.
Hi,
The event that you create is added to the group calendar, if this does not happen there is an issue and you should raise a Microsoft Ticket.

@Charles_gil1950 I'm experiencing the exact same behaviour. Has this been fixed for you?

cc: @Giuliano De Luca 

Boa tarde!
gostaria de saber, como compartilhar a agenda pessoal para a equipe?
poderia me ajudar, desde já grato!
Hi,
You can share your calendar with your team directly from Outlook or make it visible just for your team.
Is it possible to add all the channel members automatically to an event in the calendar?
Hi,
During the creation of the event in the Shared Channel, hit the toggle button "Send personal invites" to invite all members.

@Giuliano De Luca is it possible for other Teams members to update the invites sent through the teams calendar?