Hidden channel in Teams

Copper Contributor

How can Admin make all channel display by default without member have to go through the manage teams -> show for me and check all the channels.

our staff will like everything to show without them going through the steps.

is it possible for admin to show all for all the team members?

10 Replies
There’s no admin control but you as owner can go to manage team and set up to 10 channels to show for the members

@adam deltinger Thank you

@Vasil Michev thank you

That's the old school term, it's show channel now :).

But this isn't working for my any longer, curious if you guys have seen this working or not lately?
Also not working for me recently.

As far as I'm aware, most of my Team's members can see the channels fine, but with some it is making them hidden. 

Apart from the member going out of their way to hide them, I can't think of any other reason it woulddo this? 

New channels that are set as 'show for everyone' (with less than 5 total channels) are not being displayed for members.  

Any known workaround?  I don't see anyway to control this with powershell even.

I can't get the feature to work at all, no matter the number of channels. It's def. bugged and MS needs to fix. I have been inquiring about it, but haven't heard anything.
Any news /workaround regarding that issue? I have several colleagues coming up with questions, why a standard channel is hidden despite it is ticked as "show for members"