SOLVED

EXCEL DO NOT SHOW GRAPH MAP CHART

Copper Contributor

MY EXCEL 2016 DO NOT SHOW ME MAP GRAPH SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS THE POSSIBLE REASON FOR MY PROBLEM???

49 Replies

Mark,

You need this version

1611  Buid 7571.2075

Excel 2016 Version - Map Charts.PNG

We do have this version, but there are no Map Charts to be seen.

Office_version.PNGmapcharts.PNG

Erik, do you see Maps in Options, Customize the Ribbon?

ExcelMapsRibbon.JPG

Another reason could be what Maps are not included into Spanish SKU you use (if I'm correct), but that better to ask Microsoft

I do see Maps in options.

But when I look in All Charts there are no Maps.

Maps.PNGAllCharts.PNG

By default Maps are not in More Charts, they are on upper level in Insert menu. If you don't see them just add in Customize Ribbon into the place you prefer.

Maps.JPG

ExcelMapsRibbonCustomize.JPG

Interesting option ... but not available for me ...
I use MS Office 365 ProPlus Version 1609 (Build 7369.2102) .... so I have to wait for an update ...

best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

It looks like you are on First Release for Deferred Channel. Just in case, you may check here https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/mt465751.aspx which features on each channel are introduced

After a reinstall I can not see anymore the build version.

The only thing I can see is that I have Excel 2016 - 16.0.4456.1003 (Office Professional Plus 2016)

So I think I have to wait for that option...

Additional remark ... with the Channels MS is making it complicated ... :)

Guys i can add maps but excel do not recognize this command anyone know why??

Hi Mark,

If you see it as disabled in the Ribbon the only my guess this functionality is not activated in Spanish SKU (as i remember you have correct O365 build). Based on discussions in this site non-US SKU:s could differ from US ones, sometimes by design, sometimes by mistake.

In this situation better to open the support ticket, Microsoft has to know for sure.

i can test the english version on my tablet and spanish version in my all in one but my pc and my tablet have the same problem they can add to ribbon maps but do not work in the option recommended charts

Mark, and what's your plan on Office365 subscription?

I have not suscription this problems are in Microsoft Office 2016 pro

Yes, Map Charts works with O365 subscription only.

Note: Map charts are only available in Excel 2016 if you have an Office 365 subscription.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-a-map-chart-f2cfed55-d622-42cd-8ec9-ec8a358b593b

omg thank you jeje

I am having the same issue. This feature has been requested by one of our users. I downloaded the latest version I could from the Current channel (Version 1702 (Build 7870.2020)), but I still do not see the Maps option in the ribbon. (It shows it is there when looking at the customize ribbon) What am I doing wrong?

Hi Joshua,

Strange, if you have valid O365 license Map Chart shall be visible for this build. If not you may open support ticket.

Thanks for the reply.  We have the Office 365 Enterprise E3 subscription.  I guess I would open a support ticket with O365 support?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

It looks like you are on First Release for Deferred Channel. Just in case, you may check here https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/mt465751.aspx which features on each channel are introduced

View solution in original post