Academic referencing styles

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,


Does anyone know if there's an easy, preferably automatic, way to convert Harvard referencing to Vancouver in a Word document? I'm using Word for Mac 16.41. Any advice greatly appreciated.



1 Reply


Hello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft Word space - please post Microsoft Word questions here in the future.