Problems with OneNote Syncing

Copper Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 02.03.15.png

How can I fix this issue? 

2 Replies

@Jia_ying52 

Few months back i faced the same issue. To get rid of the error I figured that I needed to change the login credentials for each notebook. Problem was I couldn’t see how to do that within OneNote.

Turns out, what I needed to do was go into the iOS Settings, select OneNote and then down the bottom you’ll find an option to Reset OneNote as shown above.

Once you select that you’ll see the above screen giving you the option to Delete all notebooks or Delete Login credentials, which is what I selected.

I then restarted OneNote and re-authenticated to the notebooks and I was away. An easy fix when you know how, just wish the error message was a little bit more helpful.

Regards,

Akshay

@Jia_ying52 

Few months back i faced the same issue. To get rid of the error I figured that I needed to change the login credentials for each notebook. Problem was I couldn’t see how to do that within OneNote.

Turns out, what I needed to do was go into the iOS Settings, select OneNote and then down the bottom you’ll find an option to Reset OneNote as shown above.

Once you select that you’ll see the above screen giving you the option to Delete all notebooks or Delete Login credentials, which is what I selected.

I then restarted OneNote and re-authenticated to the notebooks and I was away. An easy fix when you know how, just wish the error message was a little bit more helpful.

Regards,

Akshay