June V2 Title NOW OUT!

Bronze Contributor
Mindy_Rosenthal_0-1719950083688.png
Hello, everyone --

The June Monthly Title Plan V2 is attached to this forum.
This Monthly Title Plan is also shared in:
Please ensure to check out the LOC Courseware updates we have made on the Title Plan. (The updates are highlighted in the Courseware news tab)

Mindy_Rosenthal_0-1719949334265.png

We appreciate your patience, as we worked through some technical difficulties with uploading the Title Plan.

Thank you 
4 Replies
do you have updated release dates for these courses 2? They were both listed as releasing 7/5. MD-4011: Enhance Endpoint Security with Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Copilot for Security SC-5006: Get started with Microsoft Copilot for Security

Hi Mindy,

thank you for the updated title plan. May I ask some question for my understanding?

* Why is MS-4012 renamed from "Copilot Unlocked" to "Web Based Interactive Expirience for Executives"?
* The Link for MS4008 is the same as for MS4012? Is that correct?
* Has the title for MS700 Changed? Shouldnt it be "Teams Administration"?

Thanks for clarification.
Mario

@TJWeber 

Hi TJ --

Both courses have been released as of 7/5.

Here are the MS Learn pages:

Let me know if any further information is needed. 

Thank you!

@MarioFuchs 

Hi Mario --

Of course, here to help.

• MS-4008 and MS-4012 will both have the same learning path page URL. But the ILT Trainer materials, will differ based off of both courses. MS-4012 is a continuation of exploring the potential of Microsoft Copilot for executives. This information will be provided in the next Title Plan.
  • MS-4012 is still in development phase -- the course name now provided on the title plan will be the course name, and is aligned with MS-4008, and the ILT Copilot portfolio, as opposed to just Copilot unlocked. 
  • The certification for MS-700 is: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/certifications/m365-teams-administrator-associate/ but the course is named Managing Microsoft teams.

Hope this helps! Thank you.