Your organization's policies don't allow you to share with these users. Contact your IT department.

Copper Contributor

I have a flow running for internal requests and it is a flow that has been running successfully for over a year now. Recently the flow has not run successfully due to the following error message, "Your organization's policies don't allow you to share with these users. Please contact your IT department for help." but those that are submitting the requests are internal (using their internal log ins) and have not had any issues during the time the flow has been active. I recently started to receive notifications that the linked SharePoint site is running out of storage. Could this be related? I am not an administrator so I cannot change the settings but plan on reaching out to IT if I cannot resolve it on my own. Thank you!

1 Reply
Sounds like IT has restricted the permissions that the flow runs on due to a policy.
What does the flow do? and we can probably guide you to what to talk about with your IT department