Site Pages Configure Approval Flow Won't Open dev tools error: DecodedUrl=@a1)/SyncFlowTemplates?

Copper Contributor

I have multiple SharePoint online communication sites in my tenant and a customer tenant that I'm trying to set up Page Approvals for the Site Pages Library. When selecting the Power Automate Configure Page Approvals flow the dialog does not open to configure the flow. I have versioning turned on with major and minor versions set. Content approval required is turned on. I have used Edge and Opera browsers to try opening the configure approvals dialog and neither work. I've opened the developer tools in both browsers to trace potential issues. When selecting Configure page approvals flow i see the following error in the developer tools. SitePages/_api/web/GetListUsingPath(DecodedUrl=@a1)/SyncFlowTemplates?@a1=%27spocontentapproval%27Request Method:GETStatus

Code:404 Not FoundRemote Address:13.107.138.10:443

1 Reply
Just to add - the approval column shows up in the site pages library and the "Submit for Approval" button now shows on pages. If a page is submitted the site owners and members now see the "Review Approvals" button. If I select "see my flows", there is no page approval flow listed.