SharePoint List missing records.

Copper Contributor

Records from my SharePoint list are missing and I am unable to determine the reason. I have tried which were suggested on an online forum:

  • Setting the Item-level Permissions, Read access to 'Read all items'
  • Setting 'Offline Client Availability' to No.

I have full control of the list and I am a site owner. I also have tried on multiple browsers and also cleared my cache from each. I have also tried creating a new view and I have also checked the default view to see if a filter was applied, however, the issue still persists.

0 Replies