SOLVED

number of days between two dates?

Copper Contributor

How can I know the number of days between two dates?

2 Replies

Hello @IrfanLatif 

here, under Date and time formulas, are examples to calculate the difference between to dates:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/examples-of-common-formulas-in-lists-d81f5f21-2b4e-45ce-b...

Good luck, Dave

best response confirmed by IrfanLatif (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@IrfanLatif You can create a calculated column for this. Use formula like below for calculated column: 

=DATEDIF([Work Start Date],[Work End Date],"d")

Note: You have to create a new calculated column. You cannot use above formula in calculated value option of any other column in list. 

DocumentationCalculated field formulas 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by IrfanLatif (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@IrfanLatif You can create a calculated column for this. Use formula like below for calculated column: 

=DATEDIF([Work Start Date],[Work End Date],"d")

Note: You have to create a new calculated column. You cannot use above formula in calculated value option of any other column in list. 

DocumentationCalculated field formulas 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post