How to find out which folders has been shared with me in a site?

Brass Contributor

Dear All,

My company is using SharePoint Sites, They share some folders with me using security groups. I get the invitations to those folders and add them to my one drive however, If I am using a different computer and want to see those folders from portal.office.com I click on SharePoint and all I see is a black page. 

The only way I can open those folders without a link is if I know them by name then I can search them. But by default shouldn't they be listed in my SharePoint portal? 

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me about away to find out which folders/files have been shared with me esp if I don't have the link to them anymore.

ThanksSP.jpg

3 Replies

@Mohammed Hamada As you are trying to check the shared contents in the SharePoint home that might not appear. Click on the Waffle on the left-hand side top corner go to the one drive then you souls see the files which are shared with you and under the shared Tab.

Vikram_Samal_0-1588707494884.png

Hope this helps.

It didn't really show up. Security group members got only a mail notification when I shared the folder with them but the only way they can access their folders is if they search the folders names from the sharepoint portal. @Vikram_Samal 

@Mohammed Hamada 

Have you eventually found the solution?

I'm also keen on finding the answer...