Cross Hub Site Navigation Results in Hub Navigation Linking to Previously Visited Hub

Copper Contributor

Hello all!

I'm experiencing a strange issue with my Hub site navigation. Our SharePoint Online environment has several Communication Site Hubs each with their own associated sites. Each of the associated sites are modern Team Sites that have Top Navigation Links to each Hub Site as well as their own associated hub navigation.

My problem is that when I navigate from an associated Team Site to a different Communication Hub site. The Hub site navigation will link to the previously visited hub's sites, instead of the current hub's sites that I just arrived at.

For example: Travelling from the Corporate Team site (that is associated with the Policies and Procedures Hub) to the Finance & Commercial Hub Site results in the hub navigation in the freshly loaded Finance & Commercial Hub site taking me to sites associated with the Policies and Procedures Hub instead of the Finance & Commercial Hub) 

When I refresh the page and/or edit the hub navigation and save it, the links refresh to the current hub, and everything works normal. I found this out when I figured the links were wrong, and was surprised to see they were correct.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to solve this or why it is happening before I reach out to support.

Thanks!

0 Replies