SOLVED

Button to switch from document library to document library

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Recently I noticed there was a button in my modern SharePoint Online libraries that allowed me to hop from library to library in the same site. I thought this was an excellent addition as I could use this to help influence my end users to build more libraries as opposed to sticking everything in one giant library.

Unfortunately, a colleague and I noticed the button is gone. Is it coming back, or has that feature been rolled back for good?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Christopher Centofanti (Copper Contributor)
Solution
This usually happens because of a regression. I doubt it's gone for good. Probably found some bugs and had to fix them, and or I've also seen other versions overwrite features and it'll pop back up again once the builds line up. But I have no seen anything about this being undone.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Centofanti (Copper Contributor)
Solution
This usually happens because of a regression. I doubt it's gone for good. Probably found some bugs and had to fix them, and or I've also seen other versions overwrite features and it'll pop back up again once the builds line up. But I have no seen anything about this being undone.

View solution in original post