10-06-2019 10:42 PM
10-06-2019 10:42 PM
Greetings of the Day!!!!!!
I would like to share some information about voicemail on Android Device. I was facing an issue with the Voicemail on Android Device. I was not able to play the Wav formatted Voicemail on the Android device.
While researching I found that we need to have proper Android App Protection Policy to resolve this.
Please follow the action plan mentioned below:
1. Login to the Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
2. Choose Intune.
3. Choose Client Apps.
4. Choose App protection policies
5. Choose the policy you want to edit (i.e. policy for Android)
6. Choose Properties.
7. Choose Data Protection.
8. You likely have the setting “Send org data to other apps” set to “Policy managed apps”
9. Directly below this you can configure “Select apps to exempt”
10. Choose Select
11. Here you can add apps so that protected apps will be allowed to send data to them (i.e. Outlook to Google Play Music)
12. Add the name “Google Play Music” and use “com.google.android.music” for the value
13. Click Ok.
14. Click Save.
There are many features are getting blocked or not working due to App policy from Intune, please refer the article mentioned below to know more:
Please ignore if you already aware about this.
04-26-2020 10:20 PM
@Shrikant Suravase I found a similar issue with mp3 extensions in voice mail but found that the Azure Information Protection app is an Intune supported app that does not require an exemption if you've set "send org data to other apps" for Policy managed apps in MAM policies and add AIP to the targeted apps in that policy.
It supports the following media types:
Audio: AAC LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (enhanced AAC+), AAC ELD (enhanced low delay AAC), AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, PCM/WAVE
Video: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, VP8
Image: .jpg, .pjpg, .png, .ppng, .bmp, .pbmp, .gif, .pgif, .jpeg, .pjpeg
Documents: PDF, PPDF