SOLVED

Teams Phone toast notification issue

Copper Contributor

Hi all, first time posting here! We have been using Teams as our PSTN phone system for about 2 years now and it works really well. We have a pretty simple setup of one Auto Attendant with 4 options on it that route to 4 separate Call Queues. However in the last two days I've noticed that when we receive calls from a call queue via Auto Attendant, the toast notification is showing "Call from [underlying resource account for Auto Attendant]" whereas it used to show "Call from [call queue name]". Has anyone else noticed this or have any suggestions how I might fix it please?

6 Replies

@JHarris-FIT 

We've also seen this in the last couple of days, exactly the same behaviour.

Multiple queues and a single auto-attendant. Toast notifications now show the auto-attendant name rather than the call queue name, which is very frustrating for users who are in multiple queues!

I've opened a MS ticket but seems to be something on MS end rather than the local Teams setup.

@harmer1155 thanks for replying, I will also log a ticket with Microsoft and see what they say 

we have also seen this past couple days, same issue
best response confirmed by JHarris-FIT (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Looks like this is fixed for us today, its early days but all calls today have been back to normal, so fingers crossed!

@JHarris-FIT Yes now seems to be resolved for us as well. No reply from MS yet as to what the issue was!

@JHarris-FIT It appears, that the symptom is back again since yesterday...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by JHarris-FIT (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Looks like this is fixed for us today, its early days but all calls today have been back to normal, so fingers crossed!

View solution in original post