Scanning documents to Teams

Copper Contributor

I have two teams. I am scanning a document to both. In one team the attached document opens fine. In the other I get the following message: This item might not exist or is no longer available. What do I need to do? Thanks!

5 Replies
Can you Please explain What you sre doing? Scanning how?

@adam deltinger Hello! I am using the scan to email function on a multifunction printer to send documents to the Team's email address.  I can see the document under the Conversations heading of both Team A and Team B. Clicking 'View original email (1 attachment)' or 'XXXX.pdf' in Team A opens the document. Doing the same in Team B gives me the message:  This item might not exist or is no longer available. I'm not sure if it matters but I'm an Owner in both Teams. Thanks!Attachment.JPG

Could it be some sort of AV/FW removing the attachment along the way to that mail?
Do you have that library from team B synced to a computer?

I don't think so. Both Teams were created by the same person on one computer on the corporate network. I am scanning to both Teams from the same printer and trying to open both attachments from my PC on the corporate network. 

Try Scan to a different channel in that team