SOLVED

PBX and Teams Calling plan simultaneously

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Is it possible to have 2 different calling plans, 1 using PBX (Teams Phone Standard) and a Teams Phone Calling Plan, associated with the same user at the same time. 2 different phone numbers, 2 different providers just want to be able to make/receive calls from either at any time without swapping licenses and waiting for the flip.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by DanTrecc (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @DanTrecc 

welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Recep I'll be happy to help you today.

I understand you want to confirm if you can assign PBX and Teams Calling plan simultaneously.

After further research, it is not possible to assign both PBX and Teams Calling plan simultaneously to a user.

Recep_Gencaslan695_0-1699363046539.png

Reference article: Assign Teams add-on licenses to users - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

@DanTrecc why do you want to do this? What is the purpose? 

There are perhaps different types of solutions for example.

1. Make the user a delegate of one number

2. Make one number a call queue and assign the user

3. Wait for the new private line feature to arrive

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DanTrecc (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @DanTrecc 

welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Recep I'll be happy to help you today.

I understand you want to confirm if you can assign PBX and Teams Calling plan simultaneously.

After further research, it is not possible to assign both PBX and Teams Calling plan simultaneously to a user.

Recep_Gencaslan695_0-1699363046539.png

Reference article: Assign Teams add-on licenses to users - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

View solution in original post