Only Two People on Call. Can both be seen at the same time?

Copper Contributor

We want to record a teams meeting between two people, but we want to be able to see both people at the same time, the same size, one person on half of the screen and one person on the other half of the screen. Is this possible?

Right now when I'm chatting with only one other person they take up the entire screen and my video is a tiny box in the bottom corner. 

Help?

4 Replies

@BetsyPicart 

Hi, at the moment, there is no way that you can do this, not as far as I am aware anyway.

@BetsyPicart If it's a Teams recording then it should do just what you ask. The recording is not taken from what either of you see, it's effectively another person in the meeting.

@Steven Collier Only Two People on Call. Can we record the meeting?I do not see the option right now  when only two people on the call but i see the recording option when 3 or more people on the call? do i need IT to give me the option? or what is the solution.

Thanks,

Seeth

@seetha1325 Is it a meeting (i.e. booked as a meeting) or a call ?

If it's a meeting it will be possible to record now, has been for years.

If it's a call (i.e. you just pressed the call button from chat) then the road map says it should become possible next month https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?featureid=83497