It's showing CALL ENDED but it's not

Copper Contributor
Since the new update of my microsoft TEAMS in Android my calendar is not showing any meeting but my friends told me that it's showing on their phones and whenever I try tk connect a meeting it's says CALL ENDED
4 Replies

Hi @o_AbhiSHeK_o ,

Is this still an issue? If so, have you ensured that you have the latest version of the Teams Android app installed.

If it is still an issue I would like to play out the scenario myself. So if you could ideally advise the version of the Teams client on your phone or if not, just the type of meeting we are talking about. So is it just a scheduled meeting, you have been invited to? Or a Meet Now, bound to a channel of a Team? as examples.

Thanks

Henry

Yes. And not just under Android. Got the same problem with Teams in a Browser. And no, installing the Teams app is not an option.
What was the solution? I figured out that the browser has to be in incognito mode, but the apps aren't working on my phone or laptop.

@amgalloway I was also facing this problem. But then I figured out that you have to join the meeting without signing in.