SOLVED

Integrate with Monday.com

Brass Contributor

I would like to integrate Monday.com into my Teams site. Looking at the Teams admin center, Monday.Com is allowed under Teams apps>Manage apps. Then looking under Permission policies, Monday.com is also an allowed app. When in Teams, when I click the Apps button and search for Monday.com, it is not available and only MS apps appear in the list. What am I missing for Teams/Monday.com integration?

4 Replies
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution
While it is an app available, the Monday.com must be enabled on your tenant. Please contact your internal IT Desktop Support. Some companies may enable an app for only a few organizations or departments. If there is an additional technical issue, please provide further details, errors, screenshots. Thank you!
I am a global admin and am able to enable at the tenant level. Can you please direct me where to find this setting?

I happily found this website eventually. Informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blogs. If you want to know about more integration, then contact our QuickBooks Experts.

Resource URLs: Toggl QuickBooks Integration

I happily found this website eventually. Informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blogs. If you want to know about more integration, then contact our QuickBooks Experts.

Know more about integration: ConnectWise QuickBooks Integration

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution
While it is an app available, the Monday.com must be enabled on your tenant. Please contact your internal IT Desktop Support. Some companies may enable an app for only a few organizations or departments. If there is an additional technical issue, please provide further details, errors, screenshots. Thank you!

View solution in original post