Checking availability in Teams meeting

Copper Contributor
When creating a teams, is there a way to identify a time/ date when most team members are free and invite them all to a meeting. Is there a straightforward way of doing that in teams without entering all of the team members, one by one, all over again into the invitation?
I Have already tried the scheduling assistance within Teams when clicking on the schedule meeting button but I have to enter every team member manually into the "required attendees" field.

Is there an easy way to to that automatically for the whole team instead of adding every member in manually?

I would also like to know if sending out the invitation without adding members manually as above, would everyone in the team get the invitation? Would it arrive in their Outlook calendar (for them to accept/ reject etc as appropriate)?
Advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
5 Replies
Have you tried the scheduling assistant tab next to Details at the top of the invitation?
Bear in mind the Scheduling assistant will work for people in your organization, but not for people outside of your organization
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah we have tried the scheduling assistant tab but it still requires us to add required attendees one by one. I was hoping a quicker way to check all members availability instead of adding 30 individual members one by one every time we want to arrange a teams meeting.

Thanks.

@JY-365 wondering if there is any update on this that you found? 

Re checking the availability of all members of a teams channel without adding them each individually via the scheduling assistant (in teams)

Not aware of an option that checks availability status of a Group vs each individual.

As far as who gets the invitation email - If you are scheduling meeting within a Channel, Members of channel won’t receive a direct invite unless you add their names individually. But every Guest in the channel will be notified by email.