Account type changing

Copper Contributor

Hi!

I installed MS Teams because I had meeting before I started a job. I chose organization and put name of my company (so I am administrator) . Now, I have another account at my job and I want to change previous account to private. How can I do this? Thanks for help! :)

6 Replies

@olaglowka Hey! So you've set up a Teams free org and want to use Teams with another account? Just go to the top right corner and sign out of Teams, and then sign in with the other credentials. I'm using the Teams desktop app myself with a Teams free account and my work account, and keep switching between them (signing in and out). Teams easily explained is just an interface reflecting (the underlying config) what is associated with your account.

Hey! This option I know. I want to change type of account - I want to make my current account into private. Or delete current account and set up new with the same mail address but I don’t know how I can do this.

@ChristianBergstrom Hey, I went to those website and when I clicked "leave organization" I received information that it's impossible and have to contact with tech support

@olaglowka Hello again, in the above link you don't leave the organization. You delete your organization. If it still doesn't work you should contact the official Microsoft support.

Hi, with some problems but with tech support I made it and hope that it will work. Thanks for help!