This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information

Copper Contributor

Dear team,

I have been using forms for months, and today I have got this new  error message:

'This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information. Contact your admin for assistance.'

I have read in other threads it happened before to other users.

Could you please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thank you

35 Replies
There seems to be an issue with their phishing detection. We are having issues too with the phishing detection with forms

Also having the same issue with a form today, one that's been in use months

There is no alert in the message centre either for it as described here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/review-and-unblock-forms-or-users-detected-and-blocked-fo...

I have the same issue. The form has been in use for about 1 week. I have a copy of the form with only 1-2 different questions but that one is working fine.

@Simon Hartshorn Same here. Unfortunately it's our covid screening form too so a bunch of employees use it before their shift...

Having the same exact issue with a form we've used for nearly a year.

Fortunately that one's still working for me....

@kevinduvall so is it a temporary problem? or do we need to fix it ? There is nothing in my forms which is sensitive ... so I have no idea what to amend :(....

@Anne_Seyer Same issue here.  Awful timing as we are attempting to use with a brand new large client.

@Anne_Seyer We too started seeing this message from morning.  This is our COVID survey FORM not sure if they fix this.

@Anne_Seyer Same issue here! Very inconvenient as I cannot even access the answers left by previous users!! Microsoft, please help!

@Anne_Seyer 

ooh... Mine appears to have unlocked! :)

Same issue for my tenant (for one Form).

@Simon Hartshorn After getting your response I checked the form again and now have full access again as well!

@Anne_SeyerCheck your forms again. Ours just started working in the last 10 minutes.

@NathanMc85 same here, didnt work all morning until 10 minutes ago

Same thing here! Thank you for the quick fix! 

@Anne_Seyer Really? I guess mine is taking a little longer to be accessible since i'm still unable to access it.... I'm praying it fixes itself at this point