SOLVED

New Form Submissions not Pulling to Power Automate

Copper Contributor

I have form submissions set up to trigger a Power Automate flow and the flow has suddenly stopped working after years of use. Here are a couple things I have noticed in my troubleshooting:

1. It seems that somehow not all new form submissions are being registered by MS Forms. When I look at the number of responses on the Form Responses tab, there are several missing compared to the number when I open the responses in Excel (1146 compared to 1158+).
    HeidiAngel_0-1676420100382.png

HeidiAngel_1-1676420120712.png

2.  I have entered a subsequent form ID (1160) into my flow and the flow was successful.

HeidiAngel_2-1676420341472.png

3. This was the original flow:

HeidiAngel_3-1676420409023.png

Any insight that can be offered is much appreciated. Thanks!

9 Replies
I have the same issue.
Last run I have was on the 13th this month. Power Automate doesn't even trigger the flows after the forms are submitted, the IDs are unchanged, we still have access to the groups the forms are a part of.

Exactly the same issue for me ... The flow has stopped running from 13th. I am submitting the form, form entry available, it is not moving to lists and excel table. The flow is not triggered so error message also doesnt appear.@HeidiAngel 

Do your "Shared With Me" Forms work?
These seem to be the only forms that are working with flow still.
Edit: Nevermind it's inconsistent which forms work and which don't.
Perhaps 365Group region?

I just turned the flow off and turned it back on. Now it works for me. @Jacob_Porter 

best response confirmed by HeidiAngel (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@felixbji Thank you for this. I was having the same issue but turning the flow off and then on again fixed it.

Either this was a Microsoft error that has been fixed or turning the flow off and back on did the trick. In any case, I am back in business- thanks!!

@HeidiAngel same issue here. Also resolved by disabling and reenabling the flow. No changes were made to the flows or forms prior to the issue beginning yesterday. 

Yeah same here, glad that resolved it.
Thanks glad it saved me, I just encountered it today.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by HeidiAngel (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@felixbji Thank you for this. I was having the same issue but turning the flow off and then on again fixed it.

View solution in original post