SOLVED

MS Forms - Correct answer ticks missing from Response tab

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

I have had an issue reported to me with Forms/quiz.

Example:
In design, multiple answers was toggled on and five answers were marked as correct out of nine.
32 people completed the question and answered it correctly, see below.

MCT77_0-1645789818927.png

However, as you can see in the response tab, only two of the correct answers are ticked as being right. The other 3 correct answers are blank (no ticks).

Note: The correct scores have been given.

I replicated this question and as soon as I submitted my response all 5 ticks were present in the Response tab. Upon refreshing the Response tab, it dropped down to the two ticks again.

MCT77_1-1645790171375.png

I also tested to see if selecting the first two options would provide a correct score and it didn't. This seems to be, aesthetical only, but frustrating.

Is this a bug? Can this be fixed?

Many thanks

3 Replies
best response confirmed by MCT77 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MCT77 it looks like a bug.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

"This is a bug in our code and actually we already have a fix which is under the rolling out and the targeted timeline is Q2 this CY. "

This should be resolved globally soon.

@MCT77 

Is there an update on this one?

I am creating a quiz and I still don't find the Correct answer tick mark. I can see only the "Message for those who choose this" and Delete options against each choice.

Thanks

Abhilash

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MCT77 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MCT77 it looks like a bug.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post