Microsoft Forms stops working with iOS Web Content filter

Copper Contributor

Hello,
Our company uses Microsoft Forms on iOS devices for various submissions. We mostly use the Microsoft Forms on iOS devices with no web content filtering. On those devices, the forms load properly and can be reused several times without any loading issues. Our problem is with the iOS devices with the Content & Privacy Restrictions>Content Restrictions>Limit Adult Websites enabled. On those devices, Microsoft Forms will load once then never refresh or allow you load any other Microsoft form.  If I turn off the restrictions, the forms will load and refresh properly.  I'm wondering if anyone else can replicate the issue or provide me a workaround to having the restrictions on and still access forms repeatedly.

6 Replies

@Luke_Kennedy55 

Did you make any progress currently having the same problem. Our forms just load infinetly when we have content filtering on with the link allowed.

@connorfagan 

No, I have not heard from anyone on a possible reason or solution.  I tried adding several different sites to the allow list for the restrictions, but the Micrsoft Forms site continues to fail when trying to load after the first attempt.  I decided to just turn off the web content restrictions to get the Microsoft Forms site to load properly.  Please let me know if you happen to figure it out.

Took me all day to figure out what was breaking it but haven't dug too much on why.
Disable the Service Workers in Experimental WebKit Features.

This solved my issue of the page loading the first time, then blank afterwards. Sadly this doesn't help me with an zero touch deployment kiosk.
Disabling the Service Workers worked for me as well! Thank you for the response!

I was having same issue but if you go on settings and then search safari and then block all cookies, Forms will definitely start working. @Luke_Kennedy55