SOLVED

Can microsoft form be used to display respective message related to that user who click the form

Copper Contributor
Hi All,
I have created a feedback form as per organisation requirement and i want to communicate specific message to specific user according to their employee ID.The user who clicks he can view only the specific message which is meant for him only,not all messages .It would be great if somebody can help me out on this!
2 Replies
best response confirmed by SAGAR2804 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@SAGAR2804 this is possible if you create a form with Power Apps because you can use the Office 365 Users connector so that the app knows who is logged in. But it's not possible with Microsoft Forms.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks a lot @RobElliott for your quick support.Is there any documents or any connect which i can follow to fullfill the above requirement!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by SAGAR2804 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@SAGAR2804 this is possible if you create a form with Power Apps because you can use the Office 365 Users connector so that the app knows who is logged in. But it's not possible with Microsoft Forms.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post