Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, March edition! Check out the highlights below:
HLS Show Me How
- Bing Generative AI in Microsoft Edge Browser: Interested how Microsoft is leveraging AI? Watch this episode to learn how you can use Bing Discover in Microsoft Edge today. Watch the episode.
- Bing Generative AI in Microsoft Viva: If you use Bing in Microsoft Edge, you’ll love this episode on how to extend Bing AI into Microsoft Viva. Watch the episode here.
- Microsoft Bing Image Creator: Learn how Bing Image Creator capabilities work with the new Bing Generative AI Capabilities. See the episode here.
- Microsoft Generative AI for One Click Content Creation: See how Microsoft Generative AI capability for Bing can help you create documents, web posts, and email with one click. See how here.
- Mid-Day Café is Back: Did you miss the Mid-Day Café podcasts? We’re excited to announce that Mid-Day Café is back with new episodes. See the schedule here.
- Microsoft Viva Suite Updates: In this episode, learn about how you can deliver a better employee experience for less using Microsoft Viva. Learn more here.
- Microsoft Viva Connections Home: Viva Connections has a new experience! Learn all about the new Viva Connections Home and how your organization can create a better employee experience. Watch the episode.
- Viva Learning: In this episode, become a Viva Learning expert as we explore all the different integrations and learning possibilities with Viva Learning. See more here.
- Viva Engage: Were you a Yammer fan? Come see the new and improved Yammer, now Viva Engage, with features that will help connect and engage employees anywhere. Watch the episode here.
- HLS Spring Teams Productivity Summit Registration: Interested in learning about all of the new features coming to Microsoft Teams? Be sure to sign up for the Spring Teams Summit in April. Sign up here.
- Healthcare Clinic Calling with Microsoft Teams: See how Microsoft Teams can meet your clinical calling and communication needs using Microsoft Teams Phone System. Learn more here.
- Teams-PowerPoint Plugins for Elgato Stream Deck: The Teams plugin for the Elgato Stream Deck has officially been released. See the tutorial here.
- Virtual Appointments Made Easy with Connected Clinic: Did you know Microsoft Teams can be used to deliver telehealth to patients? This blog post details the different ways healthcare organizations have leveraged Teams to deliver virtual patient care. Read the post.
Voices of Healthcare Cloud
- Microsoft for Virtual Health and Asynchronous Care: Learn how physicians at Baylor Scott & White and Nemours are using Microsoft technology to deliver healthcare solutions to patients. See the episode here.
- Copying FHIR Entities using FHIR-loader: Learn how to leverage fhir-loader in Microsoft Azure as an alternative to the built-in FHIR server functionality. Read the post here.
- RNA Sequencing Analysis on Azure: Did you know you can complete an RNA sequencing analysis using Nextflow on Microsoft Azure? Learn how here.
- Converting X12 EDI Health Insurance Claims to FHIR: In this article, see how you can leverage Azure Health Data Services to convert EDI Insurance Claims to FHIR. Read the post here.
- Creating a Notification Service and Components in Blazor with Bootstrap: Nearly every application that involves user activity should present users with feedback. In this article, see how you can create a notification service. Read the post here.
- Azure DevOps Backlogs from Images/PDFs: Have you ever needed to convert images and PDFs into text? With Open AI in Azure DevOps, now you can! Learn how here.
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams