Where is my Autofill Options button?

Copper Contributor

Hi! I have called support and they lead me here. 

After I write a formula in a cell, then I drag down to autofill the next couple of cells, when I release, I do not get the "Autofill Options". What I am trying to do is fill without formatting. I instead get this option. 

Please help!IMG_20200710_132019.jpg

11 Replies
Go to File, Options, Advanced, Click on Fill Box and Activate Drag and Drop of Cells, Ok ... and now you have it :)

enjoy Excel :)

Nikolino

@NikolinoDE That is already enabled. 

@NikolinoDE I can autofill, that is working. It is when I am done dragging, the menu is different. How do I change the quick menu button to this referenced picture?autofill-options2.png 

@NikolinoDE YOU ARE THE BEST! I figured it out!

File > Options > Advanced > Under Cut, Copy and Paste, enable Show Paste Button Options when content is pasted. 

Thank you!! 

@conwayamyc , I'm not sure how to enable that option, but you can get a similar set of options when you drag the mouse while holding the right mouse button instead of the left mouse button.

Thanks for the feedback ... a like wouldn't hurt either :)

Have a nice day,

Nikolino
Yea, same problem.
don't worry i gave you a like because it did really help
lol...It was just a joke with the like, you need to give me or anyone here something.
I and most of the others here, give without embarrassing anything.
The best thing to do is to pass on what you have learned without embarrassing anything .
.. this will keep happiness in the chain :)

Enjay your Office

Nikolino
What exactly is your problem?
If it is the same as the previous one, then follow the steps described as the previous one.
If it is not as precise as the previous one, please provide a detailed description of your problem. Ideally with a new post, it can help others in the future too.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)