Welcome to the Excel Community

Microsoft

The Excel Community is a place we've built for all of you. You can learn more about how to do something with Excel, discuss your work, and connect with experts that build and use the product. With over half a billion Excel customers, we want to engage with you in fundamentally different ways and the community is a starting point for that. Our community helps answer your product questions with responses from other knowledgeable community members.  We love hearing feedback and feature requests from you which helps us build the best version of Excel ever. If you have found an outage or a bug please post at our Answers forum.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Sangeeta Mudnal & Olaf Hubel on behalf of the Excel Team

39 Replies
I have a New idea for newest version of Excel, Each Workbook will has a few sections, and each section has a few WorkSheets.and finaly each Worksheet has many data like old versions. Summary it means : data devided in sections and sheets , and Excel will be 3D. I Create 3 Pictures for this idea , in this link : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qiqk0lk6hg681q8/AADxueKciHMyWJwBbPiV1yuba?dl=0 thank you, E-mail address: shariflotfi@yahoo.com Phone Number : +989125770988 Excuse me for my bad english

Hi, thanks for the suggestions. The best place to recommend new ideas is our User Voice site. http://excel.uservoice.com We scrub all feedback from that site every week and decide what we need to work on. 

Bonjour, j'ai besoin d'aide pour des formules et je ne vois pas ou poser mes questions. Merci d'avance pour votre aide

help my friends@Sangeeta Mudnal 

@Sangeeta Mudnal 

HI,

WHY AFTER REPEATED ATTEMPTS. CAN I NOT

SUBTRACT VALUE IN COLUMN E FROM VALUE IN

COLUMN D, AND COPY, PASTE,DRAG OR FILL TO ROWS

BELOW?

THIS SIMPLE IN EARLIER VERSIONS!!

IS MY EXCEL VERSION FAULTY?

RGRDSA,

PAE

72,3070,30-2,00

@PAEgmailco 

That will be better if you go on https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/excel/bd-p/ExcelGeneral and submit your question as new conversation, better  with adding the sample file.

How do I post a question?
Thank you
I am new to this stuff. I am trying to get answers to some questions I have about Excel. I just replied to your "Welcome to the Excel Community" post asking how to actually post a question here and I see something about "0 likes". It's not about likes - it's about how do i post a question so that I can get some help. Can someone tell me how to actually post a question other than just replying to the "Welcome to the Excel Community" post from August 26, 2016? Thank you

my excel in office home & student 2021- sorting function failed to link to same reference cell in formula.

normally the cell reference in the formula is absolute so no matter how we cut & paste or sort it will link to the same cell reference in the formula.

in this case after sorting no.

after sorting failed to link to cell reference in formula so formula changed thus value wrong.

can someone help me to fix this ??

@Deleted 

Please start a new discussion with your question.

my excel in office home & student 2021- sorting function failed to link to same reference cell in formula.

normally the cell reference in the formula is absolute so no matter how we cut & paste or sort it will link to the same cell reference in the formula.

in this case after sorting no.

after sorting failed to link to cell reference in formula so formula changed thus value wrong.

can someone help me to fix this ??
how can I get help with vlookup.

@Manue75 

Go this site home page and click Start a New Discussion

@Sangeeta Mudnal 

Hello, I am unable to access macro enabled excel file saved in my company's network location since the last microsoft office update. I tried changing the trust centre settings of the file and also added the file location as Trusted location in trust centre settings. Still file cannot be accessed. Please support.

Regards

Vishnu

@vishnu1985 

This discussion is not for general questions. Please start a new one on the home page 

@Sangeeta Mudnal

Bonjour

Comment je peux faire pour figer une cellule avec le dollar ($) sur un laptop, la touche F4 ne fonctionne pas pour faire cela 

@jeff0369 

Cette discussion n'est pas pour des questions générales. Veuillez en créer un nouveau sur la page d'accueil Excel