Question from a real Excel dummy - hope you can help me.

Copper Contributor

I am seeking to download files from Google Drive (is it okay to mention them here? :) ) - to clear up space. My files are in folders marked by month and year - so the day before yesterday, I wanted my November 2020 file - and they are in .csv format on a spreadsheet. 

I am clueless about Excel - though I have tried to learn, it's useless. Furthermore, my MS Office expired, and I can't afford to renew it now. So, how can I convert these files into jpeg or png? Or is that even possible? I hope this is the correct forum for my question. I didn't know where else to turn - thanks so much in advance for any guidance you can provide. I am running Windows 10 Home - I was going to provide a link, but I read the moderator's guidelines about providing personal information - some of the contents of that folder may shock you (kidding). Still, if a screenshot or link is needed, I will be happy to comply. Thank you very much again. 

1 Reply

@jonathan1440 

Rather than jpg or png (both being basically images), if I were in your place, since from what you say you're basically looking to get a fixed, no longer "live" view of the content of these files, I would do a "Print to PDF."  I don't know exactly how to do it in Google Drive on a Windows PC, but assume it's fairly straight forward.