SOLVED

My Office is not recognizing my license and the autosave feature is not appearing on my office apps

Copper Contributor

Hi MS team,

Please could you guys help me?

I had to format my computer few weeks ago and after i've installed back all the office 365 apps (excel, word, powerpoint etc), the autosave feature is not appearing and the apps layout looks like the previous version, even i updated to the last version of it.

Furthermore, i've tried to fix this problem by myself once again today, unistaling and reinstaling the apps, and now looks like the apps is not recognizing my office license telling me to "GET GENUINE OFFICE - Your license isn't genuine ...".

2 Replies
What happens if you click Sign out (on the File, Account page in any of the Office apps), reboot the system and return to the account page and sign in with the Microsoft account which is part of your Microsoft 365 subscription?
best response confirmed by pauloaquilasin (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Jan Karel Pieterse 

Hi Jan, unfortunately, anything.

But i've searched deep for a solution to this and i got this issue corrected this past 2 days.

Looks like i just had to download a version that is compatible with my 365 microsoft license, which is different from the version suggested on the official site...

See image below for reference.

pauloaquilasin_0-1633348072914.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by pauloaquilasin (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Jan Karel Pieterse 

Hi Jan, unfortunately, anything.

But i've searched deep for a solution to this and i got this issue corrected this past 2 days.

Looks like i just had to download a version that is compatible with my 365 microsoft license, which is different from the version suggested on the official site...

See image below for reference.

pauloaquilasin_0-1633348072914.png

View solution in original post