How to make a histogram on excel 2010?

Copper Contributor

Hi, I have excel 2010 and I need to make a histogram, I have been googling endlessly on how to do so as it should be simple, but I need to apparently have add-in's toolpak? I have tried but I literally do not have any of those options. I go to 'file' i have no 'options' bar, but apparently that is not for mac. I have a mac and so I followed what was said to be done for a mac but I still do not have the options available. I went to 'tool's and 'add in's' but when I click on that I have a single option available nothing to do with a toolpak. Please could someone help me.

1 Reply

@HaafsahB330 

A histogram is a graphic representation of the frequency distribution of cardinally scaled features. It requires the data to be divided into classes (bins), which can have a constant or variable width.

Source: Wikipedia

Histogramm in Excel - Infos & Steps:

Create a histogram

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-a-histogram-85680173-064b-4024-b39d-80f17ff2f4e8?u...

To create a histogram in Excel 2011 for Mac, you'll need to download a third-party add-in. See: I can't find the Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2011 for Mac for more details.

Hope I was able to help you.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here